Renegade PS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application for Moderator +

Go down

Staff Application for Moderator +  Empty Staff Application for Moderator +

Post by Bish Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi David and Rafy & Community,

In-Game Name: Bish

I would like to apply for the role of Moderator + on RenegadePS. The reason's for applying is due to the dedication i see from its two owners who are non-stop coding and i thought i'd like to be part of the team and be able to give back to the community in a positive way. I enjoy playing this server, I am a very active member. Unfortunately I am not following any particular template formatting as there has not been one yet. The following is the reasons as to why i believe i am a capable candidate for a staff position on RenegadePS.

1. I am a very active member and I am able to help any new players that may come on whilst other staff aren't available.
2. I've had previous experiences as an Owner, Admin and even Moderator on many servers and I know this Extinction source back to front.
3. I am mature enough to handle situations such as disputes as well as ensuring that players are dealt with punishments according to their actions.
4. I am easy to approach, as seen from old Luckscape I was friends with majority of the players and we seemed to get along quite well. Also as seen on old Luckscape, I've helped staff members deal with situations that I personally spotted and alerted a staff member.

Even if my application is unsuccessful, guys dont hesitate to ask me questions Smile I'll always be happy to help despite if i get the position or not. Also I appreciate all feedback on my application and my in-game activities.

Thanks Guys!
I'm Eager to hear from you Smile
Bish

Bish

Back to top Go down